- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) chicken broth
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chili powder
- Sour cream and minced fresh cilantro
In a Dutch oven, cook turkey in oil over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
Add the beans, broth, corn, salsa, chilies and chili powder. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
Serve with sour cream and cilantro. Yield: 6 servings (2-1/2 quarts).